Ever since I had Ethan I've been looking forward to the Biola women's soccer alumni game in part because it's fun to see old friends and their new babies but mostly because I didn't want motherhood to be the end of my soccer days. Well, I had hoped to be in better shape but it wasn't all bad. The alumni tied 2-2 and won in shoot outs. The game was planned on very short notice so there wasn't a great tournout but I still got to see Mary, two week old Samuel, Bekah, Sara, 5 mo old Johonna and Lexy (who didn't make this picture).
Don't you just love the hair? Ethan already loves soccer and watched the whole game with his dad. I must say the game was motivation for me to get in to respectable shape!
1 comment:
oh my gosh! how cute!
Its sad I wasn't there when you were!!
Post a Comment