Why is it that Ethan starts sleeping through the night just before we head out of town? He did it last summer the night before we left for Yosemite and now here we are about to leave for Christmas. I think the difference has definitely been food this time. It's tricky to get him to eat enough solids. The books I read said he would eat what he needed. Hog wash!!! He ate like a bird and then woke up all night long. I found if I was creative with toys he would eat more. What do you know he immediately started sleeping better and now he's gone the whole night through. The irony is that when he changes his sleeping patterns to sleep longer I don't sleep as well. I woke up at 6:00 and realized I hadn't fed him. Then I'm excited and I can't go back to sleep. And so I am getting back to blogging. Sorry for the dry spell but E and I were sick at the beginning of Dec and after that all my evening time was used on Christmas projects. Are you ready for catch up time?
1 comment:
Merry Christmas! Have fun creating firsts during the holidays and enjoying the JOY of being parents! I know we are giddie here in the Hadj home. xoxo
Post a Comment