Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Small Group Christmas Party

We had a great party with our small group that we meet with every other week. The babies were angelic (meaning the little ones slept well and Laekin was a playful elf even though she was up 2 hrs after her bed time). Ping pong, darts, a roaring fire, yummy food, egg nog, elf hats and a gift exchange. Good times.
Here are the girls minus baby Emily: (back) Kristin, Karen (front) Laekin, Jen, Anita & Natalie

Laekin hangin with the guys.

Here's the normal picture. (Hartman's, if you look close you can see the tacky owl you gave us last year just above Jen's head).

Here's the fun one and I promise it's not even the craziest one. :)

3 comments:

ej said...

Great party, you guys are wonderful hosts. And thanks for not posting the "craziest" photo. :)

The Hartmans said...

Beautiful tree...I think the owl made all the difference.

kimy2u said...

I miss seeing current pics. i haven't seen my nephew in a month......I feel like I am missing out :(

Your sis