Friday, March 14, 2008

1 Month Old



I'm just a tad late getting this posted but better late than never...Ethan was 1 month old on March 3rd. He weighed in at just over 10 lbs and was in the 60th percentile on both length and weight. I can't believe he's already a month old...or rather almost 6 weeks...either way time is flying by in somewhat of a sleepless fog. Mike and I enjoy our cuddle time with him and we continue to be amazed that God has given us this beautiful baby to love and take care of.




I love him each day a little more. It doesn't hurt that he's sleeping longer at night and I can somewhat anticipate how much sleep I'm going to get. The early days when I would alternate with one hour awake, one hour sleep was a test of my endurance. A little encouragement to all our friends who are about to have babies--you will get sleep again!

No comments: