It is a lovely Sat afternoon and a few moments while Ethan is sleeping allows me to finally start this blog. I plan to keep this updated with current Ethan pictures and let you know what new amazing things he is learning. :-)
Ethan is now one month (as of March 3rd) and he seems to be getting bigger every day. He is starting to track with his eyes and I think some of those smiles are for me. Mike and I continue to be amazed that he is here and that he's ours. God has truly blessed us! I wouldn't mind getting more sleep but he had a 5 hr stretch last night so I really can't complain.
The picture here is Ethan last Sat which is 4 weeks. Notice that he is wearing soccer shoes. He has already shown some preference for soccer. :-)
2 comments:
Welcome to the world of blogging! That is a great picture of Ethan. He really looks like his mama in that pic! Cutie.
I love the soccer shoes...Ethan is a little stud.
Post a Comment