Sorry it has been so long since my last post. Life has been busy and Ethan's naps have been short! I have so many pictures to put up on here but I have to start with last night when Ethan had lots of his buddies over. The Green's are visiting from Washington and we had them over for dinner along with the Kennedy's and Hartman's. At the end of the evening, when the babies were all exhausted, we set them up on the couch for a picture. I'm surprised they weren't all blinded from the flashes of four cameras snapping as many pictures as we could. From left to right here are: Wallace (ll months), Jack (5 months), Clara (2 yrs), Ethan (3.5 months), Emma (3 months).

Jack is 6 weeks older than Ethan and Emma is 3 weeks younger.
What a fun and crazy night! It was so good to have all those families together. Thanks everyone for making it happen. :)
2 comments:
karen and mike, this seriously was so fun. thanks again for hosting!! and for the good good food!
Those are great pics Karen!
Post a Comment