This week has been full of the reminder that babies change fast. Everyone keeps telling us that but somehow it doesn't hit home until you experience it. The following video clip shows what Ethan did for the first time today...
He is also growing like a weed! He is now about 15.5 lbs and he has grown out of all his 0-3 month clothes. Time to go shopping! I said this and Mike got a little worried but I just wanted to see his reaction. Actually, thanks to everyone's gifts and many, many hand-me-downs I didn't have to go farther than our attic. Ethan now has a whole new wardrobe and it didn't hurt our checkbook a bit! Thank you everyone for all the great clothes! Here Ethan is modeling a "new" outfit. :)
One last thing is that I pulled the Bumbo out and Ethan is doing brief stints in it. I love that he can hold his head up now!
4 comments:
look at him! he looks so grown up sitting in his bumbo! i want to see him again soon!
How exciting! It was fun to see Ethan's first day to roll over! I love you, Ethan!!
Nicely done Ethan! (and good job capturing it for all to enjoy mom).
I love the bumbo shot...Ethan is a big time stud.
That picture in the Bumbo is classic. He's growing up so fast!
Post a Comment