
We had a great time with many Settlers games, movies, dinner out and some good playtime with Ethan. I will also comment that the Cleary reign in ping pong is over. Grandpa wooped us over and over. I've got a little practicing to do. I wasn't good at using my camera to capture the events of the weekend but I think this pictures says quite a bit. Grandpa is a Dodgers fan and Dad is a an Angels fan. Ethan has a decision to make...
2 comments:
Grandpa had a great time. The food was great the company was outstanding the fireworks was exciting. Getting the ping pong title back at least amoung the family was fun. They even let me win a settlers game on my birthday. It probably won't happen again for a year.
It was hard to leave--it was a fun time! Ditto to Grandpa's comment.
Post a Comment