Thursday, July 3, 2008

I did it!

I've been itching for a hairstyle change and I finally did it! Let's just say I haven't had my hair this short since about 3 years old. Mike found a website where you can "try on" new hair styles. Here's my inspiration:
Before:























After!




What do you think?

9 comments:

Lys said...

Looks great Karen!

Anonymous said...

almost as cute as Ethan good job

Wheelers said...

you need a picture of the front! love it!

Anonymous said...

Very cute, Karen, fun haircut! Nice way to keep cool, too.

Brian and Beth Jones said...

I really love it! So cute!

Madelyn said...

Nice!! Can't wait to see it in person.

Anonymous said...

ooh its so cutee!
I love it!

The Hartmans said...

I LOVE it. It looks great!

Wallace said...

sooo cute! i love short hair. it fits your face really good too. maybe i'll see it in person tonight... we may or may not make it to the game... depending on how wallace's afternoon nap goes!