Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Halloween

Halloween is in November right? Oh, I'm just a little behind on my posts :0)

Ethan was a monkey for his 1st Halloween and his suit had extra padding to go over his already nice round belly. Perfect! When we were up in SCV visiting fam I thought it would be a great idea to go to Lombardi Ranch with everyone. What could be better? Grandparents and aunts watching their adorable grandson/nephew enjoy a quaint farm for the fall. What I didn't take into account was the 97 degree weather, the fact that it was the weekend before Halloween and that Lombardi Ranch is the only cute farm around. We grew up going to this ranch and I couldn't have imagined how many people would be there. They had cops directing traffic for goodness sake! There were lines wrapped around the building to buy overpriced pumpkins! Combine all this with lots of dust and heat and it made for a miserable experience. Kim was able to take a few cute pictures and then we got out of there as fast as those cops would allow! Now I know for next year. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute monkey!

It was really hot at Lombardi's, but you got your pumpkin pictures! It was good to see you!

Jayme Solomon said...

I know!!! It was terribly hot and crowded when we went too. Yuck!

Unknown said...

what a beautiful family you have!!! since joining the blogger world i have been meaning to write you...say your blog through jm & mad...hope it's ok that i took a peak!!! it is so fun to see a little bit from those who live in the states...this is my way to stay in contact with people and since our little joshua was born i have really gotten into blogs...you can check our out at: kratznews.blogspot.com
greetings from germany-
amy

FB @ FabulouslyBroke.com said...

OMG.. baby bellies are the cutest EVER :)

He is adorable!!!!