Saturday, January 24, 2009

Good stuff

Here are some recent pictures that tell some stories about life with Ethan lately...
Here Ethan is playing peak-a-boo with his Tita who is on the phone in the background.
Dada just taught him that there are pictures to look at on the back of the camera and he's smiling at the camera expecting to see something afterwards.
Dada reading books before nap time. He looks like such a big boy to me here.
Ethan loves the cars that Grandpa gave him for Christmas. I'm trying to teach him to make car sounds when he pushes them around.
Here he is making plenty of sounds. He can be so loud sometimes and it makes me laugh.
Crawling "Ethan Style." He has a unique way to move but boy does he get around!
He gives kisses often and they make me melt every time. He's even giving them to people other than Mama and Dada. It's the best even if you need a towel afterwards. :)
Peak-a-boo! He plays every chance he gets. He is starting to enjoy exploring the world a little more independently. It gives me a chance to get things done but sometimes I just have to stop and play simply because I want to. His joy is contagious.

3 comments:

ej said...

Great post Karen...so fun to see and read.

Erin Rutenbar said...

He is so cute! He can marry Harper if he wants. We need to get together after season. I think that is what you said works best.

Anonymous said...

These are so cute!!! I have the blog bookmarked, but for some reason it didn't load the recent updates so I hadn't seen any since Thanksgiving!! He is so cute!!
I can't wait to see him! :]