My favorite thing is to watch Mike and Ethan play together. They are rough and loud and love to tumble over each other on our bed. Ethan adores his dad and is sad when he leaves for work in the morning. I'm so glad it's Friday because I think we are going to have a fun family weekend even though we don't have any big plans.
Ethan loves to talk. I don't know exactly how many words he is saying but he is quite good at copying what we say. One word in particular seems to be "diss" which is said as he holds up an item or points to something. I take this to mean "what is this?" and I proceed to repeat myself over and over.
After almost two weeks our son is happy and eating again. It's been rough lately and I've hated to see how miserable Ethan is. He woke up with smiles today and actually ate some breakfast, yay! I say all this to help you understand why we haven't done anything for his birthday. Don't worry there is a party in the works for next weekend. The following pictures were actually taken on his birthday and they are of Ethan playing with the Christmas card my grandma (GG) sent to him. You know it's good when it entertains him for a full 20 min! Happy Birthday, E and more celebration to follow!
1 comment:
Alright! I've been waiting for this post! Happy Birthday Ethan and congratulations to you Mike and Karen on your first year of parenthood. You two are wonderful parents. It is so good to see you loving on your son and watching his face light up and glow when he looks at you. These are truly good days.
Post a Comment