We've had a lovely day thus far. Thanks to Ethan it started a bit early at 6:30. I think he just eager for the blueberry pancakes. After his nap we bundled up (it snowed on Saddleback last night!) and took a walk down to the lake to feed the funny birds (I guess the ducks and geese headed further south). What a beautiful day!
Sam adds an extra level of difficulty in getting a decent family shot.

Ethan was a little frustrated that I wouldn't let him walk right into the lake. :)

Who doesn't love a little hide-and-seek around the stroller with Dad?

Watching my boys walking together makes smile. :)

We had a yummy lunch at Cinnamon Productions (the carrot cake is awesome!) where Ethan tried his first pickle. The instant after this shot was taken the offensive pickle was on the floor.

I know this post is already too long, but ,lastly, Ethan got his new carseat! We have a forward facing kid!

Mike and I plan to top this day off by getting Rice and Spice for dinner tonight! Yum.
1 comment:
OH MY GOSH!! A new carseat already!?!?!
WOWW! Honestly I can't believe he's so big!
I can't wait to see you guys this weekend!
THese pictures are so cute!!
:]]
Post a Comment