It seems there are times when God gives me an abundance of blessings. I usually don't fully appreciate those gifts. It's kinda like when I get all green lights but I'm not in any hurry--I hardly notice. Then there are those other times when God gives me just enough strength, patience, perseverance, etc. to get through a particular trial. He reminds me to rely on Him and it's hard to miss those blessings no matter how small they are.
The past few days have been tough but God has given me just enough to get by. I will admit that given the choice I would prefer the abundance but it is reassuring to know that He will always give me what I need and I will always have the resources to get through each trial.
Here's a shot of my poor congested son who is giving me a melt-your-heart smile while I'm poking a homeopathic pill in his mouth

.
1 comment:
Happiest sick baby I've ever seen. I hope you both feel much better very soon.
Post a Comment