Most mornings my little man goes back to sleep after his 5-6am feeding. A little morning snooze is a great way to start the day when you don't get a full nights sleep. Unfortunately, Ethan needed a diaper change after his feeding so he was wide awake. I would prefer a few more ZZZ's but how can I mind when he gives me smiles like this?
Time together…
3 days ago
5 comments:
I'm sure that smile will full fill you and keep you from sleep for many years to come :)
My prayer is that you take God into this new busy life as you feed, change and rock Ethan. In return Ethan, by God's power, will bring the Lord into your life and you will receive many blessings.
Your sis,
Kim
What a sweet little face!
how cutee! He looks different already! He's growing too fast! :] see you soon hopefully <3
Karen, you have turned into such a blogger! I love it!!!
Great pics!!!!!!!!!!!
cleary family!! we found your blog (thanks mike). ethan is so cute and SO boy. we can't wait to meet him! --the kennedy's
Post a Comment